Coursework Point - A Brand Name Synonymous To True Professionalism & Dedication
We strongly recommend our clients to read, understand and agree with our ‘REFUND POLICY’ before using our service.
If a client feels discontented even after the 7 revisions, the client is free to file a detailed complaint through our Customer Support Service. It is our discretion to either:
- Allot the coursework to another academic writer if we believe the assignment can be successfully completed within the given deadline.
- Give the agreed refund to the client
It must be noted that Coursework Point reserves full rights to whether or not provide a full refund to a client on the basis of any negligible delay or some minor lapses as these lapses do not constitute enough grounds for a full refund.
In the event when a client's credit card is charged more than the set amount, Coursework Point will reimburse the additional payments at the earliest time possible.
Contact and Dispute Resolution Policy
- If the client is unhappy with the assignment, the client is under legal obligation to first inform the company before approaching any intermediary.
- If both Coursework Point and the client fail to reach any agreement within 14 days, the client is then free to pursue the third party for arbitration.
- It will be deemed as breach of contract if a client fails to contact Coursework Point before claiming a refund.